When applying for your Contractor’s License, be sure to return it along with the following:
  • Certificate of Liability Insurance
  • Evidence of passing the Block and Associates, Experior, or ICC Master Test (Plumbing, Electrical and Mechanical Contractors only)
  • The required fee
The Contractor License Application is available for your downloading and printing convenience.
Building a House

For More Information

If you have any questions regarding contractor licensing, please feel free to contact the Building Inspection Department at:

Building Inspection Department

City Hall

19 E. Peoria

Paola, KS 66071

Ph: (913) 259-3611

Fx: (913) 259-3610